Thursday 9 October 2008

Zac Efron to star in 'Footloose' remake?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 director Kenny Ortega is hoping to bring a new version of the 1980s movie FOOTLOOSE to the big screen, and he's looking to a HSM star to take the lead in the new version.

Ortega says that Zac Efron is likely to be the star, calling the 20-year-old "perfect" for the main role.

"I think he'd be the perfect, perfect, perfect candidate to step in. I mean he's got this global excitement, this wonderful know-how." Ortega said to the BBC.


"He's the perfect age, so versatile, and talented and dynamic. You know it's hard for me to even imagine anybody that I think would be more perfectly suited."

[b]PLEASE VISIT WWW.DISNEYFANS.CREATEMYBB2.COM FOR TONS MORE NEWS AND MORE[/b]

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

hey would you like to be affiliates? disneyrigamarole.blogspot.com

Kirsty said...

course I will I'll add you now :D

Anonymous said...

hello, esta reee copado tu blog, podrias pasar x el mio?? xfas, tengo otros blog's qe despues te agrego, ja, esta re buena la photo, ya te agrege, besos




*star*